Is the sound too low or too funky (not "James Brown" funky, but "sounds weird" funky)?
Below is a list of things to try out before contacting us.
- Does toggling the mute switch do anything to the signal?
- Does manipulating the ModMic's cable near the 3.5mm jack, mute switch, and/or the boom do anything to the signal?
- Most 3.5mm mics will need mic boost- is that on?
- Do different 3.5mm jack mics have the same problem on the same device/computer?
- Does the same issue occur with your ModMic on any other device/computer?
- Do you have other audio input devices/microphones that could be interfering?
- Do you have access to a USB adapter, such as this one or this one?