General

1. Make the mic wireless

This would allow it to connect via USB / Blue tooth and when you are done with your gaming session you detach it from the headset and just rest it in the recharge case.

Would sell a ton as mainly, bluetooth has a good enough frequency and then for the mic it eliminates the extra wire. Some people have the mic cable under a computer desk and the headphone jack on the speaker. all around easier time.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Mic features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

(pasted from other wireless suggestions) This is more or less “planned.” We would like to engineer a GOOD solution to this.
    The USB charger/driver seems likely. Magnetic/clasp charger-mic mating would be a cool feature, IMO. Would need to make this lightweight yet solid. We are starting down this road but cant commit anything yet as for dates etc.. Making it cheap enough yet with quality is the trick…

2. If you can fully store and remove your mic in 10 seconds in that dumb case design then you need to be using those fingers for crime fighting

The night little pleather carrying case is cool and all, but it's kind of bitch to put the mic/wires in and take back out. Remove those stretchy bands for the mic side and instead give me little posts to wrap the long ass wire around on the other. This thing doesn't have to survive falling out of plane. I just need it to survive me not getting frustrated and ripping it out every time I convince myself to store it properly (which isn't often because of its difficulty) Meh or don't change it and then people won't store it properly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mic features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Lols yes, we removed a strap from the case of the MM5 for this reason. I agree it’s (was) way too much work. But, confused here, have you experienced this new improved TurboQuickRelease3000SingleBand technology with the MM5 case?
    #micsout(ofthecase)forharambe

3. XLR adapter with other mics

Using an XLR power adapter from Antlion, I was able to power an electret mic on an aviation headset. I had to make a short adapter cable to take the 6V from the ring on fhe 3.5mm XLR output and put it to the ring on the Avcom mic plug - ground to ground, of course. It works excellenty, with good audio reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mic features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Microphone that can transcend physics as we currently know it

A microphone that records things before you say them to reduce latency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mic features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base